Friday, March 11, 2011

Just some ramblings

I was sitting at my desk yesterday doing something on the computer or grading Nicole's schoolwork I'm not sure which but I got this intense feeling or something I can't describe... that I need to go to school to be a pharmacist technician to start... now this is just crazy for several reasons ... one (and I know this isn't a good excuse) I am too old to be thinking about going back to school... by the time I finish I can retire... two...I don't have enough time to do a lot of other things how do I have enough time to go to school...three... I don't have the money to go to school especially considering Nicole will be going to college in a couple of years and four I would have to do it all online and I don't know if that can be done. It is just pure craziness but I feel that this is something that I need to do.... I guess if this is a GOD thing then he will make it happen. The problem is I sometimes become overly obsessive about things and two I don't have any patience and I want what I want NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment