Sunday, December 14, 2014

Update

It has been awhile since I have written on this page.  I had created a facebook page called A Day in the Life and was using this page to write about my daughter and our journey with her chronic health issues.

I did like updating the page and did so quite frequently because it was convenient but I have decided that I am going to come back to blogging on here.

I don't know much about how to step up a blog or making it look pretty like some of the blogs that I see but I hope that I will learn as I go.

I will still forward my postings here over onto facebook and will not take down the page.  I will probably share things on there like articles and such that pertain to Pulmonary Hypertension.

I am excited about coming back to this type of forum.  I am not going to put pressure on myself by saying I will blog once a week, twice a week, once a month etc.  I will just do it when I need to update about my daughter.

I am grateful for the followers that I have on my facebook page and hope that they will follow me over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment